Friday 14 January 2011

A striking eDM..

Probably one of the best eDMs I've ever seen to win back customers.

I printed both of these versions and went straight to our CMO for the Norwegian triple-play company I'm currently assigned to. This is what we should do too! And we will. Because I'm heading the customer communication project initiated in our company.

Clear, good branding, great messaging, a lot of in-depth details about my club, and a striking call to action!

Brilliant. These sorts of messages are what every company should strive to achieve!

I hope this helps bringing FML back to it's former glory. How can you not want to resubscribe to the game with that quality information dropping into your mailbox?


2 comments:

  1. Exactly what I thought when I got mine. It is very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too. Makes you wonder about auto generated newspapers though. I'll likely get back into the game soon.

    ReplyDelete